A dazzling, super-fine loose shimmer pigment that adds iridescent sparkle to any makeup look without the environmental hazard of plastic glitter particles.
Copper #4 is an antique bronze that adds a royal elegance to your makeup look that photographs beautifully from any angle.
Brilliant, highly reflective minerals and duochrome metallics combine to create a diamond-intense finish.
Each shade is carefully handcrafted and uniquely blended to glide on smoothly for a seamless look or can be layered over each other for limitless effects.
So many uses:
- EYESHADOW: Apply over eye primer for a dazzling, molten metallic eyeshadow. To intensify pigment, add setting spray on brush first.
- EYELINER: Mix with water or setting spray and apply with eyeliner brush
- HIGHLIGHTER: Fan on cheeks for a dramatic highlighter
- HAIR HIGHLIGHTS: Mix with hairspray to add sparkle to your hair
- BODY SHIMMER: Dust on the body for a party glow
- NAIL POLISH: Mix with clear polish for a customised manicure
Pro tip: Before applying as eyeshadow place a layer of Zero Powder under your eyes to catch loose pigments.
Suitable for: All skin types
ZERO% Parabens, Silica, Talc, Carmine, Alcohol, Petroleum, Artificial Fragrance, Mineral Oil, Bismuth Oxychloride
Vegan, natural, gluten free, cruelty free.
Ingredients: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, CAS (77019), (12001-26-2), (65997-17-3), (13463-67-7), (77891), (18282-10-5), (1309-37-1), (1309-38-2), (1317-61-9), (Fe2O3) (77491), (77499), SSI 502, 606,1006, 506